PKF tourismexperts was assigned to prepare a tourism master plan for the city of Jastrebarsko, a small town close to the Croatian capital Zagreb, mainly known for Plešivica Wine Road and Erdödy castle. The main goal of the city administration was to define the projects/measures, which they have to initiate, to use their touristic assets to the best possible extent and to attract a growing number of visitors.
- client: city of Jastrebarsko
- destination level: local (one city)
- year of assignment: 2019
- service line: destination services
- destination size: small-scale (<100.000 annual overnights)
- main tourism type: one-day/stopover visits
- main sights: Plešivica Wine Road and Erdödy castle