PKF tourismexperts was assigned to prepare a tourism master plan for Semič municipality, located in the south of Slovenia and one of the three municipalities of Bela Krajina. It is currently mainly known for Ski Center Gače, for natural attractions such as Krupa river and Mirna gora and for the Gottscheer villages. The main goal of the assignment was to define projects, which can be submitted to receive funding from EU-programs.
- client: Semič municipality
- destination level: local
- year of assignment: 2021
- service line: destination services
- destination size: small-scale (<100.000 annual overnights)
- main tourism type: mountain/eco tourism
- main sights: Ski Center Gače and Krupa river